Terms of Service
Revised: 05 JAN 2023
- These terms outline your obligations imposed in using the services; our rights and responsibilities in providing services; limitations of services; and other information or statements regarding legal matters.
- By accessing any content available to you by Geocode.Farm, its sub-domains, directories, internal links, or files; by using the services provided through or by Geocode.Farm, you agree that your are 18 years of age or older (or the legal age of majority in your home country, if greater than 18 years of age) and further agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please leave Geocode.Farm immediately and notify us by emailing to [email protected] that you would like to be released. We will then decide if you should be released. You agree that we may at our sole discression deny release based on actions that you may have already committed prior to your request.
2. Electronic Signature(s)
- You agree to the usage of electronic signature(s) in place of your physical signature on legally binding documents executed between Geocode.Farm and you. That includes your acceptance of these terms which is noted by your IP address having visited our website.
- You agree not to question, challenge, or revoke such electronic signature(s) and to be bound by them whole-heartedly as your legal signature(s). Should your electronic signature be questioned, you agree to hold harmless Geocode.Farm and to defend such signatures or replace them with physical signatures as needed to maintain the bounds of said agreements.
- You agree that electronic signature(s) obtained from you constitutes your legal signature(s) and execution of the document(s) to which it is bound or attached.
3. Credit Cards & Billing
- Your credit card details, including your Personally Identifiable Information, may be stored on our secure server(s) and/or on the secure server(s) of a third-party billing processor as we deem necessary for billing and business purposes.
- Your credit card details are considered confidential and not shared with anyone, except for business and billing purposes, as we deem necessary.
- You agree to provide, maintain, and keep current your credit card details with Geocode.Farm to ensure successful billing for service(s).
- You agree to allow Geocode.Farm to store, transmit, and share your credit card details for the purpose of billing you for the service(s).
- You agree to allow Geocode.Farm and its payment processor(s) to bill your card every 30 days(for monthly billing frequency) or 360 days(for annual billing frequency) for the next billing cycle and any billing cycle after (unless you properly cancel) at the base rate plus any charges incurred during the current billing cycle beyond the base rate("base rate" is the monthly charge you agreed to pay based on the plan you chose).
- You agree to allow Geocode.Farm and its payment processor(s) to bill your card in advance and up-front for any new service(s), change(s) to service(s), and/or addition(s) to service(s) that occur before, after, and/or during the current billing cycle. Such charges may occur at the time that such event(s) take place or at a later time as determined by Geocode.Farm in its sole discretion.
- You agree to allow Geocode.Farm to re-process, re-attempt, and/or re-charge your card as needed to collect on unpaid invoices and/or balances.
- You agree to that Geocode.Farm may charge additional fees as it deems necessary, including but not limited to: declined card fees, processing fees, service fees, taxes, insufficient funds fees, etc.
- You agree that Geocode.Farm is not responsible for "foreign transaction fees", "currency conversion fees", or any other fees charged by your financial institution in billing for the services.
- You agree to that Geocode.Farm may change pricing for plans and/or services from time to time as it deems fit. You further agree that Geocode.Farm may in its sole discretion decide whether to charge you at the new rate or the old rate when pricing is changed. If Geocode.Farm decides that it will charge you at the new rate, Geocode.Farm will send out a notice to the email address on file no less than 24 hours before your account is updated with the new effective rate.
- Geocode.Farm APIs may contain United States Census Bureau Data but is not endorsed or certified by the United States Census Bureau.
- Some of the data used, distributed, and provided by Geocode.Farm is © OpenStreetMap contributors. OSM Data, not including our alterations, updates, changes, and modifications and in its pure (and quite frequently inaccurate or unavailable) form can be obtained under the Open Database License, see www.openstreetmap.org/copyright and www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/ for more information.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use or display the information and data provided, so long as in doing so you do not violate these terms.
5. Forbidden Usages
- You may NOT, without the express written permission of Geocode.Farm's owner(s) and operator(s), resell the information or data provided. This includes redistributing the information or data at any or no cost to the user / visitor of your own service / website, regardless of pricing, loss, or profit earned from such redistribution.
6. Allowed Usages
- You MAY store the information and data in a database system for later use.
- You MAY use the information and data in conjunction with a mapping provider to plot or allocate aerial data onto / in a map for use on your site.
- You MAY use the information and data in a way which is not forbidden by these terms or the laws that apply. (See "Legalities" Below)
- You agree to abide by the laws of Ireland and your country, locality, province, state, city, county, and municipality ("home territory") when in use of the services provided by Geocode.Farm.
- You agree to not abuse the services provided by Geocode.Farm, use them for illicit activities, use them for illegal purposes, and/or in a manner which violates these terms.
- In providing the service(s), Geocode.Farm makes no expressed nor implied warranty as to the accuracy, availability, or usability of the services, data, and/or information provided. You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of such data. We expressly and explicitly disclaim any and all responsibility for any and all consequences arising from, through, or out-of the use of our services, data, information, or site; as well as any information provided therein with the sole exception of the provisions of our SLA ("Service Level Agreement").
- You agree that the services, credits, or plans that you purchase from or through Geocode.Farm have a no-refund policy and that any payments made will not be refunded. Please use sound judgment and budgeting in making a purchase and do not make a purchase that you cannot afford to pay for. We provide our end, you provide your end in paying for the services. You agree to collection activity or placement with a collection agency should you not pay for services already used, cancel payment on used services, or otherwise cause Geocode.Farm not to receive and keep payment for services.
- You agree that it is the policy of Geocode.Farm to review account that have not been paid for more than 3 days from the due date from time to time and that delinquent accounts (those accounts that were not paid on or before the due date or we were not able to charge your card on file) are subject to account deletion at the sole discretion of Geocode.Farm. Geocode.Farm will not be liable for rate changes between the new effective rate and your previous rate plan if rates have changed and you shall solely be liable for paying the new fees if you wish to create a new account.
- You agree that you WILL NOT file a chargeback, dispute, or other inquiry into charges by Geocode.Farm. If a chargeback, dispute, or other inquiry is brought to the attention of Geocode.Farm, you authorize your financial institution to drop such chargeback, dispute, or inquiry and to release the funds back to Geocode.Farm immediately. You further agree that if a chargeback, dispute, or inquiry is brought to the attention of Geocode.Farm, Geocode.Farm may in its sole discretion charge you an addition fee for the chargeback, dispute, or inquiry not to exceed £100. If a chargeback, dispute, or inquiry is settled in your favor in disregard of your agreement to this section and causes Geocode.Farm to lose the original transaction proceeds, you agree that Geocode.Farm will re-charge you for the original amount charged in excess and in addition to the before mentioned fee. You further instruct your financial institution to recognize your agreement with this section and to honor it fully. You hereby waive all rights to the contrary of this section afforded to you by your "Cardholder Agreement", the Terms of your Bank, the laws of your State, the laws of your City, the laws of any Country that may apply, and any other rights which may be contrary to this section to the fullest extent allowable by law.
9. Remedies & Limitations
- We reserve the right to revoke this license, your account, your access to the site, services, and data; with or without prior written notification; and with or without reason or cause at any time, as we deem fit and without refund.
- You agree that you will hold harmless Geocode.Farm, its owner(s), its operator(s), its agent(s), and its affiliate(s). You further agree to waive any liability for damages or compensation that at any time might be owed to you arising out of or through your use of the site, services, data, or information. This section applicable to the fullest extent of the law and void where prohibited.
- This agreement is non-revocable, non-transferable, and in-severable to the limit provided by law; except by us in our sole discretion. These terms shall remain in effect until otherwise decided by us.
11. Changes / Updates
- We hereby reserve the right to change or alter these terms at any time.
12. Jurisdiction / Validity
- These terms are governed by the laws of Ireland.
- In the event that any section of these terms be deemed invalidated or illegal, all other sections shall remain intact and will be considered valid and binding upon the parties.